This is the harrowing scene that greets you the morning after an all-nighter.Nothing about this is pretty. For instance, that soda bottle was full last night around 9pm, when the festivities began. Also, just off the edge of this picture is a giant bag of candy. Yes, that's right, I am munching on a stale kitkat as I type. Also just outside of the pic is a bag of Micky-D's and a paper towel that still holds traces of the 5 choco chip cookies it once held. I suppose it's safe to say that food is my energy source.
I am using the word "food" very loosely here.
That's not to say that food was all I did all night. The other side of the table is littered with notebooks, notecards, a few broken pencils, and some glow sticks... (I'll be honest. I have no clue how those got there..very vague memories..)
So anyway. I learned a valuable lesson.
When pulling off this kind of stunt, it would be better to let yourself pass into a food coma than to go crawl into bed around 6:30am. Because, no matter how many alarms you set, there is no way you will wake up in a couple hours. It's just not happening, sugar.
Don't worry though, finals have only begun. No doubt I will be up tonight as well. And tomorrow. And the next night. And the next. And the next.
And the next.
And
The
Next.
Anyhow, I just found some more little chocolate coins under my notebook...
Imma take care of these and check back in later.
No comments:
Post a Comment