I haven't blogged lately, and I feel like the blogging community is lacking in it's knowledge of how pitiful my life has become.
Just kidding there are good things too.
I'll try to make a list, and I'll try to make it interesting (A writing feat that may or may not be conquerable.)
1. I have become a manager at work. I get to wear cute clothes, customers are nicer, I clean less and I earn more. I also get to throw out drunkards who pee in my concession stand. It's a beautiful life.
2. I read. I work and I come home and read. I get my books at the library. Soon I will be wearing chinos and my hair will be bob-style. (I'm describing my idea of a working woman. It's probably not realistic.)
3. I have hung out with 2 different people. This is simply evidence to the fact that I have no social life.
4. I got a grant for the Jerusalem Center! I'm not allowed to talk numbers or I will lose it, but let's just say it was exactly the amount that I needed and I won't have to take out a loan anymore. So happy.
5. Distance is hard.
Not much is better here in Provo. I go to work and come home and read and sleep. I only hangout with Gary once he gets off work at 5. It is the life.
ReplyDelete