Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm going back home to the West Coast

I think California is trying to send me some sort of message. Notice the days I am there...
Too bad I learned a thing or two from the Men of BYU. They don't give up so easily, and neither will I.
We were meant to be, dear CA (Not Cali, we natives don't say that), and I will never stop trying to win your love. (Love being blue skies and 70 degree weather.)



Also, I hear you shouldn't post on the interwebs when you're going out of town, so I'm displaying a great deal of trust in you, my dear 3 readers. And if my belongings do vanish, well, just expect a nicely worded blog post when I get back, possibly not honor code approved, but I'll take a strike if it means vengeance.

Lastly, 1% of the reason I am going....


Elizabethan Desserts, take me home.

And the other 99%....

2 comments:

  1. Take me with you! I am so jealous. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you might be coming home to see you Mommy! oh...maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete