I guess I just think weddings are sort of a happy thing... maybe you don't agree?
Maybe I'm just not artsy enough to appreciate this kind of thing, although I do recognize that the second one has awesome lighting.


Another thing, I also don't enjoy make out pictures for engagement shots, I don't know what it is, I guess just because I think it would be awkward watching someone make out. It doesn't seem any different in a picture. I spared you all the pain of seeing a few...
(I realize this is my second post in a month that has to do with something wedding-ish. And if you were wondering, no, I will not be following the footsteps of my two older sisters and marry whilst still in my teen years. Bless their souls. I plan to be a college graduate before I curse someone with being my partner for eternity.)
Now I am very scared for you ever to see my wedding pictures. Hopefully none of them are awkward!
ReplyDelete