1. I'm not very good at homework. It is not my talent. I'm supposed to develop my talents. Why do I still do homework?
2. Apostles all sound the same. They all sound soothing. Soothing makes me sleep. Apostles make me sleep. I'll stick to reading the May Ensign...
3. What would my roommates do if I ate all the chocolate shavings off the edge of the chocolate cake in the fridge
4. What if someone's looking through the window when I "scratch my nose" (commence shutting of blinds)
5. My head hurts when I drink caffeine. I am happy when I drink caffeine. Still worth it.
6. This room is messy. Look the corner isn't. Fixed.
7. This trash is full. *Tie up trash bag and stick in bathroom corner*
8. Kid at the end of Conference - why didn't I think of that... One second of fame.
9. I am so happy to be alive and to know the people that I do. Life makes me happy. People make me happy.
10. Never forget to remind people that they are worth something.
No comments:
Post a Comment