Sunday, August 1, 2010

Okay.

So i am finally posting about my life. I figured someone might want to know about it...

I spend most of my time doing homework and logging in and out of Facebook. I often leave it open - I promise I am NOT on it that much! When I'm not doing those things, I usually catch up on the sleep that I don't get from waking up at 7 and 8 every morning, (okay not every morning.)

I like to skype. Find me on skype if you haven't already!

I hang out with my roommates, cousins and Brian. They are pretty much my only friends. Just kidding I hang out with other people too...

I have been on one official BYU date. Woo! Brick Oven and Inception.

Oh ya and I am also in BYUSA. We are planning a major event for homecoming week. That also takes much of my time. I and my roommate Stephanie are in charge of activities. So basically everything that goes on at the actual event. It is a lot of work, but our proposal passed! And we only had 5 days to plan it!! Many people in the BYUSA office did not think it could be done.

We made butterbeer tonight, fyi. It was delicious.

I have found a place that sells italian sodas until 2 o clock on fridays and saturdays. SUCCESS!

I have found a place that sells cupcakes with NUTELLA in them!! But still not nearly as good as Elizabethan. I will have to suggest that to them one day when I go in.

Also, I don't take pictures. I always forget. So here is a picture from the beginning of the semester when we hiked the Y. I look like a 60 year old woman with a hairnet.



1 comment:

  1. Oh how i miss you!! You sound like you are having fun! :) funny how you talk about sleep and you wrote this at 2:30 in the morning. I can't wait for you to come home! We have so many activities that we need to do together.

    ReplyDelete