But today at church, I heard what I needed.
It was great.
I wanted a way to feel the spirit more fully throughout the week because just reading scriptures and praying hasn't seemed enough, and I heard that I should go to the temple more.
I had trouble getting along with people this week and I heard that I needed to accept people even though they aren't perfect and to be humble no matter what.
I also heard things unspoken. (yes - it's the voices inside my head)
Just kidding... sort of... But I have a short little rhyme now.
"Be able to say, "It's been a good day."
The last thing my grandpa said before he passed was "It's been a good day"
I think it's a wonderful reminder. No matter what, make sure your day was good. And if it wasn't, look harder.
No comments:
Post a Comment