Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Berries and Cream

Have I mentioned how much I love Mission Prep??
My teacher is SO good.
He tells so many amazing stories!!
If I only really wanted to go on a mission before,
I think I need to now.
But we shall see :)

I love learning about church doctrine. I don't know what it is but it's the only homework that I REALLY enjoy doing. Today we were learning about the Light of Christ. Everybody has it. Heavenly Father gave to every single person so that we could tell good from evil.

I realized that as missionaries, we aren't just teaching people about the gospel. We're REMINDING them about the gospel, and it is the Light of Christ that creates that spark within them.

Again, I love Mission Prep.

P.S. sorry for the testimonial - I just like this stuff :)



No comments:

Post a Comment