Well I realized that my blog was lacking some major updating...
but, as with my journal, i hate writing a whole ton about everything that i missed.
It's just too much work for my lazy college brain.
So instead I will write a little about the past and start over right now with more updated posts.
This way everyo--- wait... no it's mostly just so that i'll be happy.


"Never forget that you came to earth as a child of the divine Father, with something of divinity in your very makeup. The Lord did not send you here to fail. He did not give you life to waste it. He bestowed upon you the gift of mortality that you might gain experience—positive, wonderful, purposeful experience—that will lead to life eternal...Look to the positive. Know that He is watching over you, that He hears your prayers and will answer them, that He loves you and will make that love manifest. Let the Holy Spirit guide you in all that you do as you look to become the kind of woman of whom you dream. You can do it."- Gordon B. Hinckley
You can read the rest of his talk here. (it's really good)

It is fall! semester...So far I really like it although I've hardly met anyone new yet.

Alena is pretty much an awesome roommate. I've been pretty lucky with roommates so far.
Although I guess Alena and I picked each other sooo
it's not really luck...
Well, we went to our first BYU football game as college students!
Luckily, we won.

And here is just a little sneak peak of the Christmas card for this year...
Do you even have to ask where it was taken?
The beach of course!
Like every year...
But this year we changed things up a little and went to a different beach.
Bold move? I think yes.

No comments:
Post a Comment