Monday, July 4, 2011

Gonna eat a lot of peaches


I get this stuck in my head every time I eat a peach. Which is every day. With sugar. And heavy whipped cream. It wasn't until the other day that I finally thought about it and said "Whoa, I have a major sweet tooth." I have been blind to my own eating habits. I try to tell myself sometimes that I am pretty healthy?? Bad joke. It was this and a few other things that inspired a new list of goals. This was a hastily made list, and a longer one will soon make it to a piece of paper which will sit on my desk for weeks until I throw it away out of annoyance toward myself for not accomplishing any of it. But here it is...

1. Learn to believe that you are the best catch, a great friend, a good person – so that everyone else will think so too. (This is a proven theory)

2. Be confident on the spot. Never second guess yourself or become scared of being outgoing. It’s not worth it and it’s not you.

3. Learn how to sew

4. Cook more, Bake most

5. Read more books. Read more church books. Read less facebooks.

6. Eat less candy.

7. Do things you wouldn’t normally do. Say things you wouldn’t normally say. (Only good)

8. Write in your journal more

9. Clean and stay clean.

10. Do laundry once a week.

11. Create the habit of morning prayer

Also, this is a little like my breakfast that I told you about earlier, except that I don't like to see my peaches at all, if you know what I mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment