If you haven't heard of pinterest, you should.
Hello, plethora of pictures of amazing style, pee my pants food, and pretty hair tutorials.
Basically, when you find things you like on the interwebs, you can post them to your boards on this site, and you will never lose them. They just stay there. And everyone else can see them too, so you can see everyone else's awesome stuff too!
I need a cool idea for the world wide web.
Then I can be rich and buy all of the things I see on pinterest.
Maybe I can make my money doing marketing for pinterest.
You can tell I'm good at it.
I think of it as a girly stylish google.
Need a good recipe with nutella?
Type nutella into pinterest.
Need a cute new pair of shoes?
Find shoes on pinterest.
You just click on the picture and it takes you to the page that the person got it from!
COOL.
Also, I'm going to Guatemala.
Yes, I'm going there. K maybe not, but these pictures are in Guatemala.
SAWDUST CARPET. Crazy huh?
What the heck? I posted a comment and it didn't show up! Lamesauce. Anyway you have way too many fun adventures. I am so jealous! Live it up why you can.
ReplyDelete