Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Juice. (is good) (especially cranberry)


As the holiday season, 4 AM, and my quiz deadline approach, I would like to take the time to relay my newfound knowledge of cold climates to other, less-knowing souls than I...

1. First is the concept of layering. Unbeknownst to me before this time has been the possibility of wearing more than one shirt. I have heard rumors of the benefits of layered underwear but i may just have to pass that one up out of sheer awkwardness.
2. The combination of wool jacket, chick fil a sauce, and oxy clean results in a terrible scent. The three should be avoided unless in their appropriate and separate environments, wherein they can provide one with many, much more positive experiences.
3. Leaves can be slippery when wet.
4. Water can be slippery when frozen.
5. Hats can be very convenient when the first, second, and third alarms are not successful in their designated tasks. Showers unfortunately become less important than class when in college. Not to mention, I hear most body heat escapes from the head. Double win.
6. Gryffindor scarves are much warmer and more fashion forward than others. The most convenient part being my outfit for this Thursday at midnight is much more easily planned. For a more extensive preview of my ensemble, look here.
7. Mom, i know you don't like giving presents before christmas, but if you could make an exception for your california-native-living-in-snow-for-the-first-time-college-student that would be much appreciated. The down filling in that jacket calls to me.


A favorite photo. It seemed applicable to the post..
I hope you found this lesson satisfactory and helpful in any future situations you may find yourself. My knowledge is extensive and my willingness to share is great. Questions or comments? Call or text Jaclyn @ her number.


No comments:

Post a Comment