i know, i talk about it much too often. but music is great, isn't it?
I've thought about what life would be like if God hadn't been kind enough to bless us with such a beautiful thing, and let me tell you in the words of a most beloved kelly, my life would suck without it.
i will tell you of my new fav song, which i came across while photo hunting on random photographers' websites (a favorite pastime of mine)
the artist's name is Katie Dill, she is unsigned and quite the random find. Alena and I have been working on a ukulele/voice duet for the last hour and it is coming along quite nicely
a little side note - i have come to realize that the uke is infinitely better than the guitar; less intimidating, easier to learn, and my fingers don't lose their sense of feeling afterwards. (my skin is quite easily calloused)
the song is here (i can't find it anywhere else)
and don't be afraid to check out the photos on that website too
the following are some favorites...
I wonder where I have seen these pictures...oh yea from class. When we should be paying attention.
ReplyDelete