Don't worry, I'll work on my clever titles...
Back to the point,
I love fall. Here's why...
1. My pasty white skin is nicely complemented by the warmer fall colors.
2. I get to wear sweatshirts every day if it be my will.
3. Breakin out the Stephen's hot cocoa. It is positively de best.
4. Crunchy colorful leaves. This is a new one because California isn't exactly known for "changing seasons," nor does it have a very copious amount of "falling leaves" during the "fall."
5. Soccer season. I realize that I don't play anymore, but that's why I used to love it...
6. Christmas spirit begins to seep into the cracks of my soul.
7. food. yum.
8. Pumpkins, apples, spices, turkeys, cinnamon and nutmeg, oranges and reds and yellows, pies. it's all so fally.
All right, all right. The college life. You really wanna know about it? Time to do some real blogging...
I need to start going to bed before 4. Truly. I'm sorry you had to find out this way, mom. My goal for this week is to start going to bed before 2. This weekend I had what I would call my first taste of "real college experience." We blew stuff up in a giant hole. It was saweet. We went to the middle of nowhere and threw bottles of gasoline with fiery napkin wicks down a mine shaft. Okay, I didn't do any of the actual throwing... but I saw it happen. Funnily enough I was about as amazed by the fire as I was the stars. They were amazing. I have never seen that many in one sky before. I'm a boring college kid, I know.
Also, I thought this video was pretty cool... (mostly because of the instrumentals)
No comments:
Post a Comment