Monday, October 25, 2010

Jaclyn - Guys, Let's be men.

I need to blog about this before I lose it...

I'm really grateful for worthy priesthood holders. I call my male counterparts here at byu "boys," but that's not true. They are MEN. (It just feels weird to call them that sometimes)
I have met so many that just cannot wait for their missions. They are sincerely EAGER to serve the Lord (every. day.) Their examples make me want to be better so that hopefully I'll deserve one of em one day!
I don't mean to point out negatives, but as much as I want to, I cannot apply this to every male here at BYU. (and even less so outside of it.)
My co-owner Karly had this little nugget on her facebook...

"Every woman is a daughter of God. You cannot offend her without offending Him."
(so watch it.)

And for those of you boys that aren't there yet...

I'm also so grateful for my family. It took me a while to realize how cool my siblings are. (well, kinda :]) I'm glad my parents raised us the way they did and that they stressed how important the gospel is in life. I'm glad that they've always encouraged me to do my best and what not. I really do love em. I'm sure I don't tell them that enough, but hey, blogging it is a good start, eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment