More recently, Karly came to visit again for conference weekend. You know the tickets, Sunday, ante meridium, ground floor, we could see the prophets wise-looking wrinkles. But of course, on the Saturday before the Sunday, Karly came down with a case of Salmonella. Let's not talk about her symptoms for the sake of the blog.
ARE YOU SEEING A TREND?
I am.
This weekend, it's my turn. I'm going to visit Karly for a Halloween weekend of partying until our eardrums pop, not sleeping, and whatever else she's planning. (I really never know with her)
So here's the deal. If I come back with swine flu or something of the like, I will consider us cursed. You can believe what you will, but just know that Friday the 13th doesn't scare me, I always walk under ladders, and my face has been known to break more mirrors than logically possible. (okay that last part was a lie)
So this weekend, while you are avoiding ghosts and goblins and such, also keep in mind that my symptoms may cause the likeness between me and the Frankenstein monster to be ridiculously uncanny. Do with that information what you will.
No comments:
Post a Comment