Friday, October 1, 2010

Sedfrin - don't read this yet, i'm not finished - as in i never will be

I have amazing friends
I take them for granted much too often.
They are all funny - it's crazy.
I don't think many people can say that all of their friends are funny. Mine are.
Of all the funny people I know, they are definitely my friends.
I especially like that they laugh when I try to be funny.
That's what's really crazy.
And that even though I'm not the most attentive or helpful person,
they still help me out when I need it.
In no intended order at all, I would like to give shout outs


First - my cousins - who have been my best friends since we started liking each other. We used to hate each other. Actually none of them liked me. But I have since forgiven them for their misreadings. (just kidding i was probably a brat) We have formed this bond ever since the passing of our cousin (valandal's sister) Emily. It is bittersweet that her passing had to be what lead us to each other. They helped me through the awkward years. We "em-mailed" constantly. Maybe you didn't get that, CONSTANTLY. like multiple times in one day. We are the 5 primas - preems. I love them like they are my sisters. As we grow older, I can only hope and pray that we don't grow apart.

Next is Karly - holy cow.
I don't even know what to say. I look up to her, I admire her, I accidentally saw her naked one time. She is a true best friend. She can be the most comforting person, and she can also rip a person to shreds if she wants. She likes books and chocolate. She makes me crazy, in a good way. I am myself around her. She is clever and has good clothes. I try to be as Christ-like as her. She has a testimony that she is willing to share with anyone who listens. To Backwards G!





Aleeeeeena (that is the only way she wakes up) Since rooming with Alena, I have discovered that I am not sure why we weren't better friends in high school. Oh ya she went to a different high school. But what I mean is, she is hilarious. We talk about nothing and we talk about everything. We have deep talks and we... don't. I am glad we randomly decided to be roommates. It was inspired. (partly because she doesn't tell me to clean up my junk)




Annie dearest
what a bundle of joy. i don't know what i would do without her laugh. she calms me down when i freak out about stuff. she is always there whenever i need someone to just explain the world to me. she also has beautiful blue eyes that some boys may call unreal. (hahahah)






Lauren
I know she will never read this. I just have to talk about her though. This girl. She has been through more in her life than I'm sure I will ever know or understand. She is also one of the strongest, most passionate and expressive people I know. Her artwork inspires me. We laugh together NONSTOP. She is unlike any friend I have ever had.





B-ritt aka Brittan
Brittan laughs. She laughs always. Her laugh is the most contagious of all the laughs I've heard. When Brittan laughs, the world laughs with her. She can be friends with anyone. She has a personality that just draws people in. She instantly puts everyone in a good mood. Alena and I also agreed that she is the least awkward person to skype. I miss her.





to be continued

2 comments: