Thursday, October 7, 2010

MAJORly undecided

I am on a quest. From my career exploration class, I learned that quite a large percentage of college students switch majors at least once.
I would like to not be one of those people.
My quest is to pick one, to like it, and to do it.
I am pretty confident that there is an array of things that I could do, but I have looked at the list of majors over and over again, and not one of them makes me think, "yes, i want to do THAT."
I also don't particularly like school. I am not ashamed. I like learning stuff, just not in such an organized way. This is apparent in the fact that my American Heritage book is out in front of me, and i am blogging. Sorry to bore to death the people that actually take time out of their day to read this blog, but the worries of my head must be expressed, a terrible trait I possess.
Also, does anyone know of an anti-procrastination pill that can be taken? Someone should come up with it...

perhaps i will join my other motherly-minded friends in the School of Family Life... small joke...

1 comment:

  1. Haha the last comment made me giggle. It's so true though, everyone and their dog does the elem ed or family studies here too. Oh nd i miss you

    ReplyDelete